Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My 1st post

Hi everyone!  My name is Tami and I am a crafter.  Well, I am trying to be.  I love it, but it seems I have more flops than successes.  I decided that I really wanted to be good at it, and it studying "talents" on lds.org I learned that if we dont learn and cultivate our talents, our Heavenly Father will take them from us.  I really want to be better, and I thought what would force me to get better than blogging it for the whole world to see?
I don't really have anything new to add that the other great decor and crafty bloggers can't do a million times better, but this is my take on it and the things I am doing to beautify my home and surroundings. 
I hope that you will stick around for this journey with me!

1 comment:

Aimee "The Great" said...

(gah wrote a whole response and computer ate it)

I know what you mean about talents! I was reading the For Strength of Youth pamphlet with my husband for FHE and I read: "You are also responsible for developing the talents and abilities Heavenly Father has given you. You are accountable to Him for what you do with your talents and how you spend your time. Choose to do many good things of your own free will." I was scared I am not doing everything I can do.

Post a Comment

I love comments!