Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Coasters


These were so easy, and surprisingly turned out really pretty!  I participated in a homemade giftexchange at craftaholics anonymous and it seemed like everything I tried to make was a total flop.  I had done my Christmas pillow and loved the material so much, that I wanted to create something with it to send to my exchangee.  These took so little time I couldn't believe it!
  I cut the material in 5 inch squares and cut some scrap material for the insides to give them a little bit of thickness.  After a little sewing and ironing they were all ready to go!  I hope she likes them

lil luna link  party button

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I am a new follower! And I love your site! These coasters are sooo cute and would make perfect christmas gifts! Thanks so much!

Sonya

Haylee said...

I used this exact fabric bundle for a quilt I just made! I love it and I love the coasters you made out of it. Great idea!

Stephanie said...

Fun! I'm going to hit my fabric box and try this out. Feel free to wander by my blog too...theprojectspot.blogspot.com

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Tami,
SOOO cute! Love them. Love your fabric choices too. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what everyone made!
Happy Holidays!
Linda
PS the next gift exchange will be this July. i hope you sign up again!

Post a Comment

I love comments!