Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love this saying!

Hi there, All! Hope you are having a great weekend. I spent my Saturday in bed with a lovely migraine. I hate headaches! Oh well, I was able to at least move around and clean up my kitchen today, so that was an improvement.
I don't know about you, but I am addicted hardcore to Pinterest. Don't know what that is? It is a great new free site that allows you to pin anything from all over the wonderful web. See a recipe and want to try it? Just pin it! A cute craft? A great organization tip or even a place you would love to take a vaca? You guessed it, pin it! It is so fun, and I have been spending way too much time pinning instead of creating!
I found this quote on Pinterest, but when I went back to put a link discovered that I never actually pinned it. Weird. Anyway, I had a black frame sitting around (another saved from the DI bag where the hubby tried to stick it when he thought I wasn't paying attention). It was really heavy duty, for an award he won years ago. I can still be proud of him right?;) He didn't want it anymore, so I swooped in to save the poor thing! A little vinyl, some scrapbook paper and we are good as new!
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

1 comment:

abeachcottage said...

Lovely saying and so true :) Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I love comments!