Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gift exchange gift


I am sure many of you have heard of Craftaholics Anonymous right?  Linda hosts a handmade gift exchange twice a year.  I participated in the Christmas one last year, so I was uber excited about this one too!  I had a great partner named Jen who has a blog called cook sew love and is so talented!  I was running a little late so I am just now getting my pics up because I didn't want to ruin the surprise if she happened to take a peak at my blog.  Oops.  If you haven't done this gift exchange before, you really should.  It is a blast!  The next one will be sometime around Christmas.  So first I will show you the super cute box I got from Jen.  It is adorable.
The flowers are so cute and made of fabric, which is hard to tell.  The stems are ribbon and they have little buttons in the middle.  Thanks again Jen!

I made her a cross stitch that admittedly, I had already started just never got done.  I love the saying on it and thought she might too.
I had it folded and was going to frame it for her, but everyone has their own taste and so I left it so she could put it in a frame she liked.  I really enjoy cross stitching and had forgotten how much!  Thanks Jen, for helping me remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!